Snow Shuttle Transport to Whakapapa Ski Area and Whakapapa Village Tracks from National Park Village Accommodation or Park N Ride
Return or One Way Shuttle Service to Whakapapa Ski Area
+Walking trails around Whakapapa Village
Wearing of a face covering highly recommended as per current covid regulations. **Private group shuttles available on request subject to availability ***
Fully Transferable Dates for pre paid booking *conditions apply! prices online subject to change unless pre booked and paid for.
Departures National Park Village Accommodation or Park N Ride Hourly from 830am - 330pm (Weekends and school holidays from 8am) *Departure times from accommodation may vary.
Regular Return times from Whakapapa Ski Area hourly through to day to 4pm (your return times are requested stated during booking process)
*All times dependent on vehicle availability, road and weather conditions and commercial viability.. Times maybe requested on the day to be changed subject to availability of seating.
Contact email@example.com for further details.
How To Book
- Select number of passengers, location of pick up and destination, you will also be asked to indicate one way or return with us.
- Select the time of departure (departure times on service maybe delayed due to Alpine Road Conditions beyond our control).
- 2nd page Additional extras maybe indicated before the Return time to be selected.
- Return times - Please select a preferred return time priority will be given to those passengers booked at that time. Earlier or later return times subject to space availability. Please note return times must be for the same date.
- In the event of you missing a departure time we reserve the right to transfer you to a later shuttle with availability or another operator at additional cost.
- Please note on busy days space is limited we appreciate you being ready 15 minutes prior to the scheduled times. Running late from first run disrupts everyone's day and we reserve the right to place you on a later shuttle should you not be ready at the allotted time. Pick ups from accommodation maybe earlier or few minutes later than booked times. Please speak to the driver on the day for clarification and any changes permitted.
Our one way service is for those seeking other arrangements for the return journey or flexibility for separate booking schedule.
About our Service
We operate two 4wd vans and a 22 seater Toyota Coaster bus but may also use other vehicles and operators should demand and conditions dictate. All of our vehicles are equipped with seat belts.
This gives us the flexibility except in extreme conditions of not having to chain up at Whakapapa Village. After all that's what you pay for right? smooth service! We have been doing this for over 5 years unlike the other services.
Our services transfer you from National Park Village park n ride or accommodation locally all booking times are subject to change due to demand, road and weather conditions.
*Free Parking at the National Park Village Park n Ride you just pay for the shuttle
*Whakapapa Village has a 3 hour parking restriction within the village.
*We are unable to carry any person who is unwilling to wear a face covering if directed. Please read latest rules on this
*Private groups are vehicle specific and are not discounted these need to be booked separately. Due to the heavy demand on our services a weekends this may not be possible to delay or alter the arranged times at last minute.
*Infants will be classed as seat occupants that may not exceed our vehicle capacity, child seats are the responsibility of the parent or caregiver.
*Cancellation fees apply to all cancelled bookings except due to ski area closure.
*In the event of ski area being closed or we are unable to transport you we will offer a transfer to another date or refund.*conditions apply