Whakapapa Snow Shuttle from National Park Village Park n Ride and Accommodation locally
- Location: National Park Village, Ruapehu
- Product code: whakasnowshuttle
Return Shuttle Service to Whakapapa Ski Area
***10th October 2022 - Now operating our spring shuttle service please note minimum passengers numbers or cost will be required to ensure shuttle runs.***
*(Whakapapa Village we only pick up those staying at accommodation in the village please check with provider before booking)
Departure times available from 800am every half hour through to midday. Other times on request only
*Departure times from accommodation may vary.
Regular Return times from Whakapapa Ski Area hourly through to day to 4pm with a possible extra service at 330pm and 230pm on busy days.(Return times are requested to help us plan, you may change them on request provided space is available)
*All times dependent on commercial viability, vehicle availability, road and weather conditions which may change times. For on the day bookings driver focus on the road not the phone.
*Selected times maybe changed due to availability.
Contact email@example.com for further details.
***Our Covid Safe Policy - All Passengers including Children no matter what age are to wear facemasks correctly without exception while travelling inside our vehicles, Please do not travel if you are feeling unwell***
About our Service
We have been driving on the Ski Access Road of Whakapapa for nearly 20 years so you know you in safe hands. All our vehicles have seatbelts fitted.
*We are unable to carry infants under 3 or any child unable to be seated with provided seat restraint.
*Minimum number of passengers is required to run the service please call in advance to check.(bookings are not confirmed until minimum viable number is reached)
*Cancellation fees apply to all cancelled bookings when pre paid.
*Free transfer of booking to another day should weather affect your reservation.
*Carrying of skis and snowboards is limited due to the Alpine Safety Code.
No Mask No Ride No Arguments or Refunds
How To Book
- Select number of passengers, location of pick up and destination, you will also be asked to indicate one way or return with us.
- Select the time of departure (departure times on service maybe delayed due to Alpine Road Conditions beyond our control).
- 2nd page Additional extras maybe indicated before the Return time to be selected.
- Return times - Please select a preferred return time priority will be given to those passengers booked at that time. Earlier or later return times subject to space availability. Please note return times must be for the same date.
- Note:- If a return time is unable to be booked that means the shuttle at that time is FULL. Please do not book a return time earlier than the departure time. We take no responsibility to provide a seat in that situation due to user error.
- In the event of you missing a departure time we reserve the right to transfer you to a later shuttle with availability or another operator at additional cost. No refunds for missed shuttles.
- Please note on busy days space is limited we appreciate you being ready 10 minutes prior to the scheduled times. Running late from first run disrupts everyone's day and we reserve the right to place you on a later shuttle should you not be ready at the allotted time. Pick ups from accommodation maybe earlier or few minutes later than booked times. Please speak to the driver on the day for clarification and any changes permitted.
- NOTE:- Payment may not show up on booking straight away until booking is confirmed.
- Payment accepted via Bank Deposit if you call us direct on 02041114648
- Due to compliance with the Alpine Code we do not have provisions for child seats for infants and space is also limited to the number of skis and snowboards we can carry. Please call in advance if you have questions in regards this.
Our one way service is for those seeking other arrangements for the return journey or flexibility for separate booking schedule.